WHAT WE DO
MCM AVOCATS is an independent Luxembourg law firm which advises private and corporate clients on,
commercial, civil, tax and criminal law.
- Dispute resolution / Liability Law
- Construction Law
- Criminal defense / Driving license
- Insurance Law / Physical injury / Health Law
- Commercial and private litigation
- Debt recovery
- Contract Law / Trade practices
- Employment Law
- Marriage / contracts / divorce
- Guardianship / inheritance
- Youth law / alimony and child support
- Parental rights / authority / parentage
MCM AVOCATS is committed to delivering quality advice based on the experience of its multilingual team
and offers a unique client relationship due to tailor-made services and a direct relationship with the lawyer
in charge of your file.
WHO WE ARE
is admitted to practice law at the Luxembourg Bar and is one of the founding members of MCM AVOCATS.
He completed his legal education in France and holds a Master's degree in business law from the Aix-Marseille III University in Aix-en-Provence, France.
Prior to joining MCM AVOCATS, he worked in the legal department of a major international bank in Toronto and London.
is admitted to practice law at the Luxembourg Bar and is one of the members of MCM AVOCATS.
Carine holds a Master’s degree in Private Law and a Postgraduate Diploma in Dispute Settlement from the Metz University, France.
Carine has more than 15 years of experience in family law.